Trump attacks US news organisations over coverage of Iran war 

United States President Donald Trump has heavily lashed out at media organisations in the US over their coverage of the Iran war, which started on February 28.

In a post on his Truth Social, Trump said even if Iran completely surrendered, the fake news media would say Tehran had won a victory over the US.

DAILY POST reports that the Republican has regularly come heavily on the media for its coverage of his war in Iran.

He has accused US outlets of underestimating the effectiveness of US strikes on the country.

Recall that earlier this month, the president said he thought it was treasonous for the media not to report that the US was winning the war in Iran.

According to him, it was virtual treason when reports say the Iranian enemy is doing well, militarily, against America..

“If Iran surrenders, admits their Navy is gone and resting at the bottom of the sea, and their Air Force is no longer with us, and if their entire Military walks out of Tehran, weapons dropped and hands held high, each shouting ‘I surrender, I surrender’ while wildly waving the representative White Flag, and if their entire remaining Leadership signs all necessary ‘Documents of Surrender,’ and admit their defeat to the great power and force of the magnificent USA, The Failing New York Times, The China Street Journal, WSJ, Corrupt and now Irrelevant CNN, and all other members of the Fake News Media, will headline that Iran had a Masterful and Brilliant Victory over The United States of America, it wasn’t even close.

“The Dumacrats and Media have totally lost their way. They have gone absolutely crazy,” he wrote.

Trump attacks US news organisations over coverage of Iran war

 

Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *